Happy Thursday! This week I have used Hamilton Trust to set a maths and English each day, they have guidance slides and differentiated resources to help you understand the learning.
- Reading – you have a poem to read for your lesson today – how many objects does he collect?
- Can you remember what nouns, verbs and adjectives are? Write a definition of each and some examples in your English book. You need to find these in the poems you are given.
- Spellings- I have given you different words with double consonants. How good are you at spellings these now? Can you come up with an acrostic for each? E.g. opposite – o = other, p = people…
List A –
List B –
- Times tables – keep going with rockstars! Remember you are aiming for A MINIMUM 10 minutes a day. Please play some times table bingo (choose a times table to work on and somebody will need to say them e.g. if I was working on my 12s, somebody might say 4 x 12, if I had chosen to write 48 I could cross it off…).
- Please follow Hamilton Trust’s lesson which I have attached.
- I have attached the last quick, mental maths sheet to keep these ticking over (we’re on number 10).
- Don’t forget about all of the online videos and resources, such as Joe Wicks PE session live at 9am every weekday.
- I have also attached some ideas for games that should not require much equipment and can be altered for the amount of people you have.
- PSHE – try some of the other ‘Money Sense’ ideas and resources on https://natwest.mymoneysense.com/home/.
Stay healthy and take care.