"Be the best you can be"
Rooted in the community: reaching out to the world, we aim:
- To provide a warm, caring, respectful, friendly and safe environment for every child and adult.
- To promote excellence by bringing learning alive; to engage, enthuse and inspire our learners, whilst teaching them the essential skills and strategies for the future.
- To nurture and develop talent and potential so that each member of the school community is valued and achieves success.
- To work in partnership with the families of our pupils, ensuring that the values that we embrace are at the heart of all we do.
- To support children and staff to have the courage and determination to be the best that they can be in learning and as citizens of the global community.
Vision in Practice
The development of the children’s skills and knowledge is central to Wicklewood’s aim of providing the children with what they need for the future so they can thrive in the joy of life-long learning. By developing these skills within a range of contexts, and by giving them a purpose, the children will be prepared for adult life.
The staff work tirelessly to provide the children with learning opportunities that capture their imaginations and bring the learning alive. We continuously strive to explore innovative, engaging and exciting ways to learn, embracing change and trying new things for the benefit of all stakeholders.