I hope you are all keeping well and managed to enjoy Easter. This week I have used Hamilton Trust to set a maths and English each day, they have guidance slides and differentiated resources to help you understand the learning.
- You have another SPaG mat to practise spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- You also have the first of 5 English lessons for this week (this should take you about an hour). Please remember to record any work in your English book that came home with you.
- Reading – the Hamilton task involves reading of a text, please read it with EXPRESSION – something we have talked about lots in class!
- Spellings- I have given you different words with double consonants. Please write your spellings in the best joined handwriting you can – look, cover, write and check!
List A –
List B –
- Times tables – keep going with rockstars! Remember you are aiming for A MINIMUM 10 minutes a day. Please also try and make as many times table flowers as you can. I have attached a picture to show you want they need to look like.
- Please follow Hamilton Trust’s lesson which I have attached.
- I have also attached another quick, mental maths sheet to keep these ticking over (we’re on number 7).
- We have thought about how to look after our teeth but we need to learn about what happens if somebody does not! Can you find out what tooth decay and plaque are? Please ask an adult to talk about this with you and make a poster reminding people about looking after their teeth? This is a good place to look for information http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/find_out/guides/tech/teeth/newsid_3830000/3830515.stm and https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/clips/znrb4wx but please be sensible about looking on other sites – ask an adult at home to help you.
Stay healthy and take care.