Have a fantastic Friday! This week I have used Hamilton Trust to set a maths and English each day, they have guidance slides and differentiated resources to help you understand the learning.
- Reading – you have a poem to read for your lesson today – what do you like/dislike about it?
- You need to follow the instructions to think of your own ideas.
- Spellings- NEW SPELLING RULE – we need to look at the ‘ion, tion and cian’ ending – these endings all sound like ‘zhun’. What subjects/areas of learning would you come across these words at school e.g. question – lots in maths/English!
List A –
List B – revisit the ‘ed’ suffix
- Times tables – keep going with rockstars! Keep the challenges coming – I have received lots!
- Please follow the last Hamilton Trust’s lesson of the week which I have attached.
- Complete some ‘Daily 10’ mental maths activities for you to complete https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/daily10. Select Grade 4 then which area of maths you would like to focus on e.g. division as that is your focus for your maths lesson today.
- https://www.scouts.org.uk/the-great-indoors/ – Bear Grylls has put together lots of good ideas to celebrate ‘The Great Indoors’ – please have a go at some of your choice.
Stay healthy and take care. Have a good weekend.