30.3.20 – Monday’s learning:
- SPaG mat attached.
- Reading – there is a comprehension activity about the digestive system attached for you to answer questions about.
- Handwriting – I have attached some practise sheets – please copy these words as neatly as you can into the English book I sent home.
- Spellings- this week our focus is all about double consonants. Can you have a spelling test with somebody at homes help?
List A –
List B –
- Times tables – keep going with rockstars! Remember you are aiming for A MINIMUM 10 minutes a day. I have attached a times table ideas booklet – there are some handy tips and rhymes etc which should help you to keep these key skills going.
- You have some sheets about matching fraction and decimal equivalences.
- You also have a key fact daily, quick challenge again.
- We have done a lot about animals this half term, please could you look at the cards and write definitions for each key word – they are not matched up correctly on the sheet!
- This is a useful website for food chains – please watch the video and read the information.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zbnnb9q/articles/zwbtxsg. Can you draw a food chain? What would be at the top and what would be at the bottom? What animals can you spot in your garden/looking out of the window?